The Information Security Policy covers sales, and repair of all types of systems, elements, products, accessories, and related electronic and mechanical parts, as well as all types of electrical and electronic device parts and systems used in audio, data and video communication and information security measures used to protect the confidentiality of these information assets, ensure their integrity and make them available to authorized persons or units, are carried out in accordance with the ISO 22301:2012 Societal Security-Business Continuity and Management Systems standard.
TESAN management team is committed to:
- Provide secure access to the information assets of the company and stakeholders,
- Provide the services that are provided and will be provided in the future at the greatest level possible, in order to fully meet the needs and expectations of the customers, on time and without interruption,
- Analyze and manage the risks that may arise on the business continuity of the company and stakeholders,
- Ensure business continuity in all processes so that other stakeholders, including customers, do not experience any disruptions,
- Be honest, respectful, helpful and solution-oriented towards the customers at all times and under all circumstances,
- Meet the business continuity standards required by national, international, or sectoral regulations on which TESAN is bound, as well as legal and applicable legislative requirements, contractual obligations, and corporate responsibilities to internal and external stakeholders,
- Minimize the impact of information security threats on business/service continuity and preserve the continuity and sustainability of the business,
- Maintain and improve the level of business continuity, with the control infrastructure.
Chairman of the Board
Hasan Yücel YİĞİT