The Information Security Policy covers sales, service, maintenance, and repair of all types of systems, elements, products, accessories, and related electronic and mechanical parts, as well as all types of electrical and electronic device parts and systems used in audio, data and video communication, and information security measures used to protect the confidentiality of these information assets, ensure their integrity and make them available to authorized persons or units.
In order to effectively carry out information security measures, Tesan Iletisim A.S. adopts the ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Standard.
TESAN management team is committed to:
- Provide secure access to the information assets of the company and stakeholders,
- Protect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information,
- Analyze and manage the risks that may arise on the information assets of the company and stakeholders,
- Protect the reputation and brand image of the company,
- Apply the necessary sanctions in case of violation of information security,
- Meet the information security standards required by national, international, or sectoral regulations on which TESAN is bound, as well as legal and applicable legislative requirements, contractual obligations, and corporate responsibilities to internal and external stakeholders,
- Minimize the impact of information security threats on business/service continuity and preserve the continuity and sustainability of the business,
- Maintain and improve the level of information security, with the control infrastructure.
Chairman of the Board